Searching...
Wednesday 29 May 2013

Tisca Chopra: Want to get abusive on screen

She's 'done with crying' and wants to get abusive on the screen, says Tisca Chopra who will be seen in a pivotal role in forthcoming film 'Ankur Arora Murder Case'.
"Now I am done with crying and want to give 'gali galoch' on the screen. I want to get abusive on the screen. I want to play a bad person," Tisca told reporters here.
Talking about her choice in playing a toughie on the screen, she said: "As far as bad roles are concerned, I am dying to do a tough role where I can get to play a cop or a detective like Kiran Bedi."



Tisca Chopra: Want to get abusive on screenTisca Chopra is soon going to be seen in a pivotal role in \'Ankur Arora Murder Case\'. Kay Kay is also in the film.
Produced by Vikram Bhatt, 'Ankur Arora Murder Case' is a medical thriller, where Tisca plays mother to the protagonist Ankur Arora who dies due to medical negligence.
Earlier she had played mother to a dyslexic child in 'Taare Zameen Par' and won accolades for her performance.
"I have become an expert in handling troubled children (on the screen). But for this film, first I had said no to Vikram as it was emotionally draining. It's a well-written script and was difficult to play," she said.
However, no more such roles for the 39-year-old.
"I am not so keen to do very serious again," she said and added: "I would also like to do a fun comedy, where funny things are happening all around, life is funny enough."
Directed by Suhail Tattari, 'Ankur Arora Murder Case' is slated for a June 14 release.
Arjun Mathur, Kay Kay Menon, Vishakha Singh and Tisca Chopra will be seen in important roles in the film

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!