Searching...
Wednesday 29 May 2013

Get Aishwarya Rai’s Glowing Skin and Shiny Hair: 10 Glasses Water, Besan, Cucumber, Coconut Oil

Aishwarya Rai at Cannes 2013Aishwarya Rai may have been criticized when she took a long time to lose her baby weight, and most critics now believe that she is back to her slender pre-baby self.
However, the one thing that Rai never lost was her lustrous hair-the lovely hair she waves around in those L'Oréal commercials saying, "Because I'm worth it."
As Ash's recent photos at Cannes show, her hair continues to look lustrous and thick despite her being 39 years of age. Rai's skin has also always been clear and glowing.
What is Rai's secret when it comes to skin and hair? Here is what she told WonderWoman.in:
In terms of food and drink:  I believe that for looking good you need to stay hydrated. I drink at least 10 glasses of water a day to detoxify my body and keep my hair and skin glowing...I avoid fast food, I don't smoke or drink, and I love eating fruits, veggies, and healthy dairy products.
Aishwarya Rai at the Oscars in 2011
Aishwarya Rai at the Oscars in 2011

In terms of skin and hair care rituals: I also follow a very basic CTM [cleansing, toning, moisturizing] routine with the purest of ingredients...One thing I simply can't travel without is besan. It's the answer to all my skin woes. I also use cucumber to soothe my skin after shooting. Essential oils are my biggest indulgence. I carry a bottle of coconut oil mixed with red palm kernel oil for my hair.
I tried the wine facial in France and am smitten by it. One of my friends has been talking about the Dead Sea mud bath. I hope to try that soon as well. As long as it is natural, I am open to experimenting.
She also admitted that she likes milk and yoghurt face massage and that, for overall wellbeing, she does yoga and meditation.
Obviously, Aishwarya Rai believes in going natural and being healthy for the good of her hair and skin.
Try out the above tips and see if you can get the same glow that this former Miss World always has

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!