Searching...
Monday 6 May 2013

Aishwarya Rai to make a come back with Varun Dhawan, Abhishek Bachchan

Aishwarya Rai to make a come back with Varun Dhawan, Abhishek Bachchan?Bollywood actor Aishwarya Rai Bachchan who was last seen in 2010 film Guzaarish is set to make a come back with Varun Dhawan and husband Abhishek Bachchan. At least that's what the latest buzz is.

Aish parted ways with films apparently because of her baby Aaradhya and her fans have been awaiting her comeback since long.

Earlier, Aishwarya was rumored to make her come back through Farah Khan's directorial, opposite Shahrukh Khan. However, the rumors were sooner denied. Farah revealed that she won't cast an established star for the female lead in her upcoming project.

She said, "I'm meeting new faces every day. I'm looking out for a new girl who will match up with all the actors in the film. So, I have not signed anyone so far, and all the rumours are baseless. There's a new name every day. The movie will go as per schedule and I will find a fresh face for it."

When Farah was asked about Aishwarya being considered for the lead role, she replied, "No. Like I said, I've not signed anyone. If I go to their office, it's because I'm meeting Abhishek. We're working together and have things to discuss."

Speculations do not end as it's still a mystery as to when the fans will get to see Aishwarya onscreen again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!