Searching...
Sunday 30 June 2013

No Sonakshi Sinha in Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3

Sonakshi Sinha – who wowed the audiences by playing Mrs. Rajjo Chulbul Pandey in ‘Dabangg’ and ‘Dabangg 2’ – is unsure of her presence in the third installment of the movie.


According to DNA, Sonakshi revealed that since ‘Dabangg 3’ will be a prequel, her presence in the film is uncertain.

For Salman Khan Fans, the actress revealed that in its next outing, the story won’t be moving forward but backwards. Therefore, taking this into account, ‘Dabangg 3’ won’t star Sonakshi as Salman Khan’s on-screen wife.

No Sonakshi Sinha in Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’?The film will show Chulbul’s life before he met Rajjo and the instances that made him the person he is in the film.

Talking about being a part of the famous franchise, Sonakshi said “I don’t know if I will be in Dabangg 3. It all depends on the plot and how they want to take it forward. From what I have heard they want to make a prequel. If that’s the case I may not be in the film and that’s absolutely fine.”

Sonakshi went on to clarify that it won’t bother her if she gets disconnected from the third part of the film.

“I will always be known as the Dabangg girl and that is what matters. If it was a continuation of the story I know for a fact that I would’ve definitely been part of Dabangg 3 but since it’s going back to before Chulbul met Rajjo, I am fine with it,” Sonakshi added.

‘Dabangg 3’ film is expected to go on the floors in 2015.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!