Searching...
Saturday 20 April 2013

Selena Gomez hid under a table after meeting Brad Pitt

Selena Gomez hid under a table after meeting Brad PittSelena Gomez hid under a table after she met Brad Pitt.

The Come and Get It singer recently became flustered while meeting the World War Z star's ex-wife Jennifer Aniston, and she found herself in another awkward predicament when she met the hunky actor backstage at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday (14.04.13).

The singer performed her latest single at the awards bash, but later lost her cool when Brad - who has six children, Maddox, 12, Pax, nine, Zahara, eight, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox, with Angelina Jolie - tried to get a picture with her because his children are big fans of her Disney show The Wizards of Waverly Place.

Speaking on talk show Ellen, she said: "I was in my dressing room and I had just finished performing. They knocked on my door and they said Brad Pitt would like to come in and I was like, 'He can come in.' I was trying to play cool and be really nice. As soon as he walked out I ran and I hid under the craft service table for like two minutes because I couldn't believe it was happening.

"He was like, 'Can I have a picture with you?' I was like, 'Can I have a picture with you?!' "I was so nervous. Like that stresses me out, but it was fine. I actually had fun and I got to meet Brad Pitt, so..."

The 20-year-old actress-and-singer recently recalled running away from Jennifer, 44, and blamed her strange behaviour on being a huge fan of her iconic Friends character Rachel Green.

She said: "I ran away from Jennifer Aniston when she said, 'Hi.' I was terrified of her. I was scared, so I ran away and I'm really embarrassed about that. I didn't know what to do - it's Rachel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!