Searching...
Thursday 26 September 2013

Meet Vidya Balan, the lady James Bond

‘Bobby Jasoos’.

To be directed by Sameer Shaikh and produced by Dia Mirza and Sahil Sangha, ‘Bobby Jasoos’ will go on floors by mid-November.

Looking slimmer, the actress said the weight loss was for ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’.

Vidya said: "For `Dirty Picture` and `Ghanchakkar` I had to gain weight. In `Shaadi Ke Side Effects` I play a urban girl and the film demanded a particular body type, so I have lost the weight that I gained for my previous films."

‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ will see the fresh pair of Viday and Farhan Akhtar. The actress was all praise for her co-star.

"I have seen `Bhaag Milkha Bhaag` and the perfection and dedication Farhan has done for the film is commendable. I am a huge fan of Farhan Akhtar. There is so much to learn from him."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!