Searching...
Thursday 10 October 2013

that's at least according to Kim Kardashian, who was photographed taking baby Nori to a doctor's appointment Thursday in Beverly Hills showcasing a monochrome dusty rose-hued outfit and much blonder locks. The 32-year-old reality star's boyfriend, Kanye West, was also at the doctor's office, and could be seen helping Kardashian lift four-month-old North West (who remained carefully concealed in her stroller) in the car. This latest sighting comes on the heels of West's appearance last night on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", when the 36-year-old rapper ranted on-air how much he despised the paparazzi, and warned them to stay away. "The way the paparazzi talk to me and my family is disrespectful also, you know what I'm saying?" West said. "We bring something of joy to the world. When people hear my music they have a good time, and I should be respected as such when I walk down the street. Don't ask me a question about something you saw on the tabloids. Don't try to antagonize me, because it's not safe for you in this zoo, you know? Never think that I'm not from Chicago for one second." kim kardashian

Los Angeles: Singer Beyonce Knowles, who shares a close bond with her 20-month-old daughter Blue Ivy, says that during her delivery, she felt a communication with her unborn daughter.

This communication helped her forget about the pain she suffered during labour.

“I felt like when I was having contractions, I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door. And I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I could (not) think about my own pain ... we were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication,” November issue of Australia`s Marie Claire magazine quoted Beyonce as saying.

Beyonce gave birth to her daughter in February 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!