Searching...
Friday 30 August 2013

What advice did Katrina Kaif offer Deepika Padukone

Katrina Kaif advices Deepika Padukone
Looks like it’s impossible for Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone to stay cordial even as colleagues. Not long ago, Deepika  gave a wise advice to her ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor’s current girlfriend Katrina. Talking about the bikini episode, Dippy had said in an interview, “It has never happened with me. I believe if you are a celebrity or public figure… these things are bound to happen. And I don’t think you can accuse anybody of anything. If I am a public figure and if someone has captured me then I feel I should have been a little careful.” It seems Ms Kaif wasn’t too happy with her arch rival’s advice.
The Dhoom 3 babe is believed to have said that Deepika should keep her words of wisdom to herself. Apparently, Kat thought that a similar incident could happen with DP in future as she too is allegedly seeing an actor and we all know it’s her Ram Leela co-star Ranveer Singh. Wethinks, Katrina has made a very valid point here! After all, we remember how Ms Padukone and Ranveer were snapped in Dubai, don’t we

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!