Searching...
Tuesday 27 August 2013

Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Hang Out at VMA Afterparty


Taylor appears to be totally comfortable with Styles merely inches away. Still looking gorgeous in her VMA attire, Taylor gives the camera a little smirk (surely knowing that the pic would eventually go viral). Meanwhile, Harry seems to be his happy, carefree self. As for Ed ... well, something tells us he was probably the peacemaker in orchestrating the photo op.
Taylor's "Red" tour mate Ed Sheeran has remained good pals with the One Direction singer since the former couple split in January. Ed and Harry were even partners in crime at the Teen Choice Awards earlier this month.
Harry and Taylor's semi-cozy photo op may come as a surprise since earlier in the night the singer called out her former flame while accepting the Moonman for Best Female Video for her hit song, "I Knew You Were Trouble."
"Thank you. Wow. I want to thank the fans because I tweeted about this a lot, I really really wanted this," she said in her acceptance speech. "I also want to thank the person that inspired this song, and he knows exactly who he is, because I got one of these!"
Swift confirmed in March that "I Knew You Were Trouble" was indeed about Harry.
"It's not hard to access that emotion when the person the song is about is standing by the side of the stage watching," she told The Times of London magazine after performing at the BRIT awards.
Harry recently told Us Weekly that he's prepared for Taylor to pen more songs about him.
"It would be hypocritical for me to say she couldn't do it because everybody writes songs based on personal experience," he noted. "I can't say I'd have dated someone less famous to avoid it."
What do you think of Taylor and Harry's run-in after the VMAs? Are you hoping they get back together? Vote in our poll below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!