Searching...
Thursday 7 March 2013

Ekta Kapoor to take acting tips from Vishal Bhardwaj

Ekta Kapoor who is forced to do a cameo by the cast of Ek Thi Daayan, is pretty nervous. And she says that she intends to take a few tips on acting from Vishal Bhardwaj who is also being forced to do a cameo in the TV series.

In a unique way to promote her film Ek Thi Daayan, Ekta Kapoor and Vishal Bhardwaj will introduce 8 Mahanaayikas on Ek Thhi Naayika a serial on Life OK channel.

Ahead of making her acting debut, Ekta says, "Don't ever expect me to act because I will be bad at it. You might see a blink-and-miss-you'll miss-it cameo of me standing behind a tree. I don't mind playing a tree. As long as I don't have dialogue, I can stand in a scene." Talking about her role, she says, "It's a small one. I will take my cue from Vishalji. He'll be experienced by then, as he too is making his TV debut in Ek Thhi Naayika."

Interesting part is Ekta Kapoor who will be seen acting on television different from her character was seen first time playing her own character in C Kkompany which was a Balaji venture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!