Searching...
Tuesday 24 December 2013

Jennifer Aniston Did Not Shave Her Head

Jennifer Aniston Did Not Shave Her HeadEvery time Jennifer Aniston does something to her hair, thousands of women rush to their stylist with a pic of the star's new 'do, but we don't think this is going to be the new "Rachel."

A Photoshopped pic of the former Friends star sporting a shaved head has been doing the rounds on Twitter and Facebook, along with a mocked-up post from the star claiming that she took clippers to her legendary locks because her niece has cancer.

"Once her hair started to fall off, she was depressed and terrified to look in the mirror," the fake post reads. "She recently asked me why she wasn't pretty like all the other girls. I didn't know how to react. So I cut my hair off for her. This Christmas I'll be her mirror."

It sounds like something kind-hearted Jen might do, but none of it is true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!