Searching...
Thursday 23 May 2013

Paris Hilton to marry beau River Viiperi soon

River referred Paris his “future wife” and when Paris was asked about her wedding at Cannes, she told: “It could happen soon... I trust him with my life and that means the world to me more than anything.”
Paris who was previously engaged to model Jason Shaw and shipping heir Paris Latsis said that she can't wait to start her family with River.

She told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''I can't wait to have little Parises.''
The former reality TV star has previously admitted she has ''grown up'', so can't wait to settle down with River.
She said recently: ''I'm staying out of trouble. I've grown up.''
Paris is desperate to start a family, she said: ''I think that's every woman's dream. I think that's the meaning of life to have children and have a family one day.
Paris is head over heel in love with River, she said,''I am so in love. I feel so lucky to have met him. He's one of the kindest, most loyal men I've ever met in my entire life, and he treats me like a princess.
''He's the most beautiful man I've ever seen in my life

Read more at:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!