Searching...
Friday 24 May 2013

Kim Kardashian Is 'Elegant' Says Great Gatsby Director, But He's Praying For Lindsay Lohan!

baz luhrmann talks lindsay lohan kim kardashian
You're not alone Baz, we're ALL praying to for Our Lady of Perpetual Chaos!
Great Gatsby director Baz Luhrmann, who has apparently been a long time acquaintance of Lindasy Lohan, is worried about the actress who is currently ensconced in the bosom of Betty Ford.
The visionary filmmaker recently expressed:
"I have known Lindsay since she was very young. She’s a talented girl. I pray that she can bring herself back to the place where she came from because she is a talented actress. I feel for her, I really do."
Oh we couldn't agree with you more!
But hey, at least Baz can focus on the ever "elegant" Kim Kardashian when he's getting down about Lilo!
Mr. Luhrmann also shared:
"I met her the other night, about two weeks ago. I had dinner with her and Kanye at a friend’s place. She’s an extraordinarily elegant woman, pregnant. I was really struck by her grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!