Searching...
Wednesday 22 May 2013

I'm interested in doing more regional films: Veena Malik

Veena Malik's new film, 'Zindagi 50-50' is scheduled for a May 24 release. It will see Malik in the role of a sex worker. The movie also features Rajan Verma, Rajpal Yadav and Riya Sen.
Actress Veena Malik joined IBNLive readers for an interaction on her movie 'Zindagi 50-50'. I\'m interested in doing more regional films: Veena Malik
A. Rajiv Ruia.
Q. Your were fantastic and charming in Big Boss. Asked by: Bagbandhu
A. Hehe...thank you.
Q. Is this your debut Bollywood movie. Asked by: Tirlochan
A. No, this is my 2nd film. My first film was 'Daal Mein Kuch Kaala Hai'.
Q. Do you think that this movie will have deep impact in the audience mind? Asked by: Gauhar
A. I think its character and music will have deep impact on the audience's mind.
Q. You are a Pakistani..then why don't you do Pakistani movies as Lollywood need revival? Asked by: pallavi s
A. There are very few films are being min Pak, here I have more opportunities. I'm enjoying working here in Bollywood.
Q. How the life around you have changed after Big Boss? Asked by: Gurushimha
A. Nothing much has changed, Bigg Boss introduced me to India is the only change.
Q. Do you meet Dolly Bindra after Bigg Boss house? Asked by: Jagjivanram
A. No, I have not met her. I met Salman and Ashmit few times after Bigg Boss, no one else.
Q. Do you also sing Asked by: Brham
A. Ya I do.
Q. How many scripts have you rejected till date? Asked by: Mohan Madhvan
A. If I have accepted 6, I have rejected 12 and may be more.
Q. Why you changed your name..is it because of superstition? Asked by: Krishna
A. I have never changed my name. I have one more name which my grandmother gave me.
Q. Why are you only doing item songs? Asked by: Nazar
A. I'm doing female centric roles at the moment.
Q. Is this movie a story of rebirth..50 50 means 50 before birth 50 rebirth..is it? Asked by: gaganajet shing
A. Its a story of everybody, life is always 50-50.
Q. Why are you releasing your movie during IPL playoff time..do you not think it will affect your business? Asked by: Chintan
A. We have faith in the film and confident about it, so decided to release it.
Q. Are you doing any Pakistani movies? Asked by: Chintu
A. No
Q. Other than acting which aspect of film making aspires you? Asked by: Durga
A. Reality shows.
Q. Are you confidant of this movie being a super duper hit of 2013 and will break all the records in the industry? Asked by: Jagan
A. Haha I wish it happens, atleast its first step. I'm sure people will like the character of Madhuri.
Q. Is 'Zindagi 50-50' releasing in Pakistan? Asked by: Jiju
A. Yes, in Pakistan and Bangladesh. Releasing in four languages Tamil Telugu Malayalam and Hindi.
Q. Are you doing any regional movies in India or only Hindi movies? Asked by: Chandra Chur
A. No, I'm doing Kannada, Telugu and special appearance in Punjabi film. I'm interested in doing more regional films.
Q. Have you taken any formal training in acting? Asked by: Javagal
A. Acting comes naturally, I have not taken any classes.
Q. Who is your all time favourite Pakistani cricketer? Asked by: pallavi s
A. Imran Khan for sure.
Q. Any plans for producing movies in future? Asked by: Dhram
A. At the moment no. I'm enjoying acting here.
Q. Are you enjoying Bollywood? Asked by: Gama
A. Yes.
Q. What are your plan for future..when will you get married? Asked by: Narendra
A. Haha...marriage not on the cards. I believe in destiny reg marriage.
Q. Who is your all time favourite heroine? Asked by: Jiva
A. Angelia Jolie and Madhubala.
Q. What is the secret behind your beauty? Asked by: Paras
A. I remain positive and I believe that I'm beautiful.
Q. Are you doing a item number in this movie or you have a full role in the script? Asked by: gaensh
A. I'm not doing item song, I have a full role.
Q. How was working with the co star of the movie..Rajpal is really the king of comedy..is he doing a diff role in this movie. Asked by: Pankaj
A. I don't have scenes with him, but would like to work with him in future.
Q. Do you think you need to work with Khans or with some good directors to be on Track? Asked by: Kushal Ahuaj
A. I think I'm already on track. Yes, would like to work with Khans and good directors.
Q. Do you think this movie will bring you same fame which Vidya Balan got after 'The Dirty Picture'? Asked by: Aashish S.
A. There is no comparison. I think I will get lot of appreciation for this movie.
Q. You are only interested in commercial movie..or will you do a art movie also if offered? Asked by: Gunjan
A. I would like to do both types of movies, I would like to test my abilities.
Q. Which is one movie you dreamnt you would have been part of it. Asked by: Zeba
A. I would like to play the role of Lara Croft in the movie 'Lara Croft: Tomb Raider' and Simran in 'DDLJ'.
Q. What about your upcoming projects. Asked by: Soumen
A. 'Dirty Picture: Silk Sakkath Hot Maga' in Kannada, 'Mumbai 125 Km 3D' in Hindi and 'Nagna Satyam' a Telugu movie.
Q. What in the role of yours in 'Zindagi 50-50' inspired you to accept it? Asked by: Nagarujna
A. Rajiv ji has offered me the role of a struggle but I opted for this role because it has lot of rawness, its real and it has variety of shades. It's something which I have never done before

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!